Remote PC Assistance
Get pro help now.
Residential & Small Business Computer Support.
Washington, D.C. Area
I specialize in computer troubleshooting, software installation and network support for residential and small to medium size businesses. If you need computer support but don't need a full time person or staff, that's where I come in. Here is just a small sample of what I can do for you:
- Setup small business network systems and wireless networks.
- Install & Setup Antivirus software and/or Firewall Protection
- Custom build machines or assist with purchasing computers that are right for your needs.
- Remote computer access. Securely work on your PC through any computer on the Internet.
- Web Services -- Hot! (Request a Consultation or call us!)
- Complete Virtual Office integration online. (calendars, databases, documents, PDA Sync., much more!)
- Corporate Publishing & Design - (We make you look good!)
- Connect anywhere anytime with your remote data and staff.
- Does your current website work as hard as you do?
- Locked Down Security Solutions
- Spyware & Adware Browser Hijack System Cleanup
- Active Protection Software Tools.
- Hardware Firewalls
- Web access polices enforced. (only specific site(s) permitted)
- Remove/Install computer hardware (i.e. sound cards, hard drives, printers, monitors)
- Troubleshoot and repair software/hardware related problems.
- Custom built computers and systems.
- And Much More!
I work with industry-related professionals to provide you with service and support that you come to expect.
I can also help with virtual office, scheduling, communications and other Internet based functionalities.
Our primary service coverage is in the Washington DC, Baltimore or Annapolis areas.